Tool #1


Get a Voki now!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tool #7


I think that this is a great tool for the students to use to express themselves in a different medium. I think that the students would love to take pictures of themselves in centers, at field trips and doing so many other different things. They can write or dramatize stories that they have read or they write. The possibilities are endless.
I think, it was a little hard or labor intensive for me since I had not ever downloaded my pictures from my camera before and therefore I had a lot of pictures to go through (5 years to preview) just to get the making of the movie, but once I did that, it was easier. I did have to ask for help from my colleague to show me a few somethings but it was not daunting. Now that I know how to do it, of course it does not seem as hard.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video, some of the kids in the video seem familiar.......

    ReplyDelete