Tool #1


Get a Voki now!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tool # 10

1. and 2. It is amazing the number of apps available for students to learn from in all subject areas. The apps and all the technology is so easy for them to learn and use. It seems easier since they are so use to playing games and they really enjoy it. This summer I had the experience of a student using her DSI XL to make a movie of her family! Here I was trying to make my movie for tool 7 and there she was making a movie and taking pictures with her game! Unbelievable!!!!
3. I like all the different apps that can be use to renforce and teach all types of content. I can see how the student can really learn so much from the different apps as well as enjoy learning the material not to mention the fact that they will be learning it in the waive of the future in this global community. We have to keep up.

1 comment: